My Kitchen Adventures

I love to cook and bake; learned from watching my momma for so many years!! Although I can never seem to make it like she did, I still keep trying! I figured I'd share my adventures in cooking and baking and now cake decorating! So, enjoy, try, comment and keep coming back for more!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Wilton Cake Decorating - Course 1, Class 3


Of course we had to bring another frosted cake to class to decorate (which my husband's co-workers have been appreciating every Friday). Another step to the Wilton Rose, the center of the rose, was on the agenda as well as the shell border, figure piping (clown bodies) and drop flowers.

The theme for the cake was either clowns or drop flowers...although the clowns are very cute - especially on cupcakes, I choose the drop flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home