My Kitchen Adventures

I love to cook and bake; learned from watching my momma for so many years!! Although I can never seem to make it like she did, I still keep trying! I figured I'd share my adventures in cooking and baking and now cake decorating! So, enjoy, try, comment and keep coming back for more!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Wilton Cake Decorating - Course 1, Class 4


Last class in Course 1!! We spent the majority of class making the rest of the rose, the pedals. We also learned leaves, sweet peas and a bow to put on our decorated cake. I thankfully caught on quickly to the pedals since my mind was elsewhere the entire time. Practice makes perfect, so I'll be making lots of roses in the future!

Looking forward to Course 2 which starts next week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home