My Kitchen Adventures

I love to cook and bake; learned from watching my momma for so many years!! Although I can never seem to make it like she did, I still keep trying! I figured I'd share my adventures in cooking and baking and now cake decorating! So, enjoy, try, comment and keep coming back for more!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Browns - Draft Day Cake


My husband requested a Cleveland Browns cake to take to work to eat in front of his Browns-hating co-workers on Draft Day...and this is what he got. After scraping of the first attempt at a 3D helmet, this one turned out much better. Chocolate Fudge Cake, Chocolate Buttercream - what could be bad about this one...unless you're not a Browns fan!

Good Luck Browns, please don't draft Tim Tebow.

Happy Earth Day - Next April 22nd, I'll make something Earthy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home